What is Veracross Connect?
At the Veracross Connect user conference, your staff will learn from account managers and engineers how to fully utilize Veracross, discuss “best practices” with colleagues from peer institutions, and offer ideas and feedback for future product development. The schedule features keynote presentations from the Veracross leadership team and breakout sessions for communications, admissions, academics, business office, development, and IT staff. We can’t wait to see you!
In 2012 we had 132 attendees, in 2015 there were 204 and in 2018, 353 folks attended. We’re expecting more than 500 attendees in 2020!
Here is what some of them had to say from the 2018 Veracross Connect:
- “The best conference I have been to in a long time. The thoughtfulness and planning was fantastic.”
- “Charmed by the Veracross staff they are so knowledgeable and amicable, I learned as much in sessions as I did socializing.”
- “One of the best conferences I’ve ever attended. Very informative, educational, and I walked away with usable information.”
- “I learned so much from the conference. I stretched out of my comfort zone and learned new areas of Veracross while making great connections with other schools.”
- “Great experience to get together with users and share info and ideas.”
All events for Veracross 2020 have been canceled.
We are currently exploring the possibility of holding virtual conferences around specific topics areas. Please stay tuned for more information.